Fast, Reliable and Secure Connectivity for Retail
Forward-looking retailers are continuously seeking innovative ways to improve business performance and maintain a competitive edge in today’s global economy.
Many are fusing in-store and online technologies, using data analytics, machine learning, and AI to reinvent the customer experience and streamline business processes. In-store location beacons, smart sensors, and surveillance cameras can provide valuable insights into consumer behavior. And digital signage and interactive mobile apps can entice shoppers and transform customer engagements.
The 128T Session Smart Networking solution is an advanced, service-centric networking solution that takes SD-WANs to a new level. Ideal for next-generation retail networks, the solution provides fast, secure and reliable WAN connectivity with unmatched economics and simplicity
Enabling The Store Of The Future Retail With 128 Technology, Dr. Ritesh Mukherjee, Vice President of Product Management at 128 Technology
128 Technology Helps Major Pharmacy Chain Slash Network Cost And Complexity
“128 Technology is helping a leading U.S. pharmacy and healthcare company modernize its vast data network. The 128 Technology solution replaces an expensive and complicated legacy network, providing agile, secure, and reliable broadband connectivity to thousands of retail locations, with breakthrough economics and simplicity…Once fully deployed, the 128 Technology solution will save the company around $5 million per month in network infrastructure costs alone, providing an ROI measured in months rather than years. The company will save millions more every year by dramatically simplifying ongoing operations and eliminating the need for an expensive third-party network management service.” Check it out.
Examples of Digital Retail Applications
- Process Automation – Use AI and ML to streamline workflows and optimize operations
- Immersive Experiences – Use digital signage, smart shopping carts, and interactive mobile apps to engage consumers
- Omnichannel Retailing – Blend in-store, online and social interactions to improve customer loyalty
- Intelligent Merchandising – Use beacons and sensors to analyze shopper patterns and optimize store layouts
- Kiosks – Introduce self-serve terminals with bots and live sales and support specialists